Apprenticeship Skills Coach – work from home with occasional visits to learners in the workplace.
We are delighted to be representing an international company that has been operating for almost 80 years. They are one of the leading education providers throughout the world and deliver educational programmes in 30 countries. They have supported over 3 million individuals.
This an amazing time to add to their success. As a result of growth, we are now looking for experienced Apprenticeship Skills Coaches who have experience within Leadership and Management.
As an experienced Apprenticeship Skills Coaches/Trainer you can expect:
• A starting salary of £32,000 rising to £36,000 based on performance.
• 28 days annual leave + option to purchase more.
• Big discounts on courses for you and your family.
• Private medical, income protection, and life insurance.
• 24/7 confidential helpline providing counselling and other support services.
• Maternity, Adoption, Shared Parental and Paternity/Partner pay which is well above statutory levels.
Typical duties of an Apprenticeship Skills Coach:
• Coach, mentor, and guide learners who are working towards completing their apprenticeships.
• Plan and deliver specific industry-standard learning programmes in competencies, behaviours, and relationships.
• Actively support, mentor, and motivate learners in their training course, and aid with the completion of this.
• Prepare training/group session plans, utilising a variety of training methods, and accommodating different learning styles.
• Use effective material and appropriate resources, at a pace and level which meets learners needs.
• Provide insightful, constructive, and informative feedback to help the learner maximise their potential.
• Observe, mark and review work produced by learners to ensure it is of the appropriate standard to reflect the learner’s qualification.
Skills and Experience Required for a Skills Coach:
• Hold a recognised Assessors Award such as TAQA, CAVA, A1.
• Hold a Leadership and Management qualification at L5 or above – and or demonstrable experience of working at an equivalent level in a practical (professional services) Leadership and Management role/setting.
• A recognised Teaching Qualification would be highly desirable.
• Experience teaching, coaching and delivering to apprenticeships up to level 5.
• Experience in online coaching across platforms such as Microsoft Teams and Virtual Learning platforms.
• Have own transport with the flexibility to travel to see learners.
Click on the blue button below to apply!
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.