Assistant Accountant – Remote Working
Location: England with the requirement of occasional travel.
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant / Senior Financial Administrator to join an expanding team.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading training provider of financial services. Drawing on previous experience in Accounting and Financial Management you will be required to monitor profit-making and loss-making trends as well as keeping general accounts. The Company holds a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating and provides apprenticeships for business, financial services, insurance and leadership & management.
The Package on offer for Assistant Accountant:
• Basic salary up to £32000.
• 25 days holiday per year plus public holidays.
• Remote working.
• All tech provided.
• Company Pension scheme.
Key responsibilities for Assistant Accountant position include:
• Payroll systems management.
• Monitoring of Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet statements.
• Production of quarterly VAT returns.
• Aiding Managing Director and Financial Director with contracts and other ad hock tasks.
• Managing annual subscription renewals in line with company needs and changes.
• Managing company budgets and identifying opportunities to grow and cost reduction strategies.
• Supporting company development with data and advice for business strategies and changes.
• Liaising with board members about information publishing and risks to the company.
Skills, experience and qualifications required for the position of Assistant Accountant:
• AAT Level 3.
• Experience of Xero Accounting package.
• Excellent knowledge and experience of Excel including linked spreadsheets.
• Excellent communication skills required.
• Experience with HMRC portals for Payroll and VAT.
• Good understanding of financial risk management.
It would be desirable to have:
• A full driving license and access to travel (head office in East Anglia).
• Sound knowledge of apprenticeships funding.
If you think this describes you then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you to put your skills to use, with this exciting opportunity.
This position is being managed by Pertemps Work Based Learning and Skills.
For more information please contact Daniel Bristow on (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.