Property Manager (or experienced Assistant Stepping up) – North London (Hybrid) – £40-43k
We’re working with a leading firm of Chartered Surveyors whose multi-disciplinary team manage prestigious blocks and estates across prime London postcodes. With a quality focus backed by a longstanding reputation, one-stop-shop service and extensive professional accreditations, they offer likeminded Property Manager’s an excellent environment in which to develop and progress their career.
As a result of a company and portfolio restructure, they now require an additional Property Manager (or strong Assistant PM stepping up) as follows:
* Hybrid working reporting to a North London office as required (2 days office, 3 days home but one office day may be used for site visits if preferred)
* Oversight of a small but highly prestigious and long retained 10 block portfolio overlooking the Thames in SE London.
* Providing a first class, details oriented and fully accountable service to savvy, cooperative and highly valued resident directors / clients
* Undertaking the full range of duties from budgets to insurance, inspections and major works, leaving “no stone unturned” in pursuit of absolute client/resident satisfaction
* Would accommodate a step up for a very strong Assistant PM looking to progress their career
The suitable Property Manager will:
* Have a minimum of 2 years block management experience, some of which will have been spent in the London market.
* Come from a stable career history with a track record of retaining and servicing key blocks/estates
* Ideally hold or have ambitions to obtain IRPM or RICS qualification
* Have good general leasehold knowledge including H&S law, L&T etc.
* Be happy going “the extra mile” in terms of service, even if that means working beyond contracted hours to “get the job done”
In terms of remuneration, the successful Property Manager can expect a starting salary in the region of £40-43k plus new business incentives, pension and 5 weeks holiday (plus public) in addition to a Christmas / new year shut down.
If you are a service minded Property Manager (or Assistant) looking to apply and develop your skillset in a highly regarded, prime London firm of Chartered Surveyors and Property Managers and meet the above criteria please apply now for immediate consideration and further info
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.