Warehouse operative – Full time – £20,000 per annum
Job Description An exciting opportunity has become available to join an IT assessment managemtn company based in Reading.
The successful candidate will provide all round Warehouse Support including the potential of Drivers Mate. This is a full time, permanent opportunity and offering an immediate start. You will be required to report to the Reading office on a daily basis, specifically for an 08h30 start daily. The Warehouse Assistant role would suit an individual who is looking for a steppingstone into a company that can offer long term career development and progression. The successful candidate will be required to complete a satisfactory DBS certificate.
Amongst other tasks, your duties and responsibilities will include;
• The Warehouse Assistant role will involve and combination of support across various Warehouse tasks.
• Cleaning of stock such as IT Assets, ensuring stock is cleaned to a high standard.
• Putting stock away, strong attention to detail to ensure stock is located to correct area. Ensuring that the count of equipment is accurate.
• Picking and packing of orders, all items must be packaged securely to ensure safe transportation to the customer and ensuring manual handling techniques are utilised.
• Data Entry – booking goods in
• The successful candidate may be required to provide Drivers Mate support. You will plan vehicle routes and ensuring that you adhere to the Highway Code.
• Ensure that special care is taken when transporting fragile or hazardous products
. • Use in-house IT systems to manage delivery / collection times, transport costs, warehouse activities and address customer issues.
• Work with other members of the team to provide on-site services including deployments, on-site scanning / audits of equipment, on-site data-wiping / de-gaussing.
• Liaise with customers / clients to improve efficiency, sustainability and provide exceptional customer service.
• Continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures.
• Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures including information security responsibilities
Key Skills: • Logical and systematic approach to the process at hand
. • Time management skills.
• Problem solving / decision making, as well as being able to offer creative solutions
. • Commercial awareness and numeracy skills.
• IT literate and can handle electronic data. • Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Gym membership contribution
• Health Cash Plan
• Free half day annual leave on your birthday
• Free Will Writing service • Life Insurance
• And much more
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.