Our client in Kemble are looking for a warehouse returns operative to join their successful team. This opportunity is on a temp to perm for the right candidate
* Basic data entry of items that have been returned to the Warehouse (this could include faulty, damaged, or wrong sized items)
* Sorting and boxing goods that have been returned. This includes repackaging items to return to the supplier
* Completing the aftersales process of returned goods
* Own transport required – location is not on a public transport route
* IT literate preferred but not essential
* £10.00 per hour
You will be working Monday to Friday on a 07:30-16:00 shift. The role involves the after care of products that have been returned by customers. It will then be your responsibility to inspect the goods for damage, clean the product (if required) then repackage the good to send this back to the supplier (if required). This process will involve data entry so reports can be processed as to why goods are being returned. For the successful candidate, full training will be provided alongside the opportunity to be trained on the industrial clothing cleaners based on-site.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or contact our Swindon branch on (phone number removed) for further information.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.