We’re hiring for a Warehouse Supervisor to join a family run packaging distribution company based in Chinley who are experiencing an outstanding period of growth due to an increase in demand. They are a key supplier of plastic containers to a multitude of sectors and industries from e-liquid bottles to industrial containers and everything in between.
What’s on offer?
* £11.00 per hour
* Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
* Company pension scheme
* Free onsite parking
What will you be doing as a Warehouse Supervisor?
* Managing the goods in operation to ensure that goods are received, booked in and located correctly
* Ensuring that the drivers are fully informed of daily and weekly requirements and delivery paperwork is completed correctly
* Coaching, mentoring, and training a small warehouse team to support on-going development
* Monitoring data entry and administrative activities to ensure accuracy and adherence to processes
* Ensuring escalation procedure is adhered and propose improvements to the escalation procedure
What do you need?
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a warehouse supervisor / team leader role
* Demonstrates a passion for business process improvements
* Strong analytical and decision-making skills
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Full Microsoft Office knowledge
What’s nice to have?
* A valid counterbalance licence
* Working knowledge of Quality Management Systems ISO 9001
If you’re an experienced Warehouse Supervisor interested in joining a friendly team as part of a family run distribution company, then apply now for consideration or speak with Sol at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.