CAP stands for Customer Availability Program
Cap 1 Walmart job description
• To provide customer service by completing assigned handheld device and modular activities. This will be accomplished by accurately completing price changes and signing merchandise, Caping bins, stocking picks, completing section work, and completing modular activities all in a safe and clean environment. This Associate will function as part of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and operational functions.
what does cap team 1 do at Walmart.
• Providing excellent Customer Service by greeting all customers in a polite and friendly manner, assisting customers by promoting products/services, locating merchandise, and making purchase decisions, resolving customer issues, and referring concerns where appropriate
• Reviewing workload for assigned area(s) of the store.
• Completing price changes and accurately signing merchandise
• Completing Section Work – Modular integrity, PI, and shelf capacity errors
• Working merchandise, CAPing bins and completing picks to support the Customer Availability Process
• Ensuring proper fixtures, supplies and tools are used to complete necessary tasks.
• Print, set and finalizing Modulars, set features and merchandising seasonal areas.
• Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure.