Our client, a manufacturing company based in Sidcup, who supply to mainly the pharmaceutical market, are looking for a Store Person to join their team.
Our client has been established for more fifty years and are a leading manufacturer of laboratory equipment to the pharmaceutical industry.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm & Friday 8am to 1pm.
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays & Parking.
To assist the Senior Stores Person with a variety of activities relating to goods receiving, dispatch of spares and finished goods.
* maintain stock control by ensuring appropriate logs, registers and IT systems are up to date.
* receiving and inspecting goods in and out
* picking and packing orders ready for despatch
* Stock control , including data entry
* Good organisational skills
* warehouse/stores experience
* Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and MRP stock management system
* forklift and pallet truck experience (desirable)
If you have the necessary skills and would like more information regarding this role please apply, attaching your up to date CV.
PLEASE NOTE: We review all CVs submitted and endeavour to reply to all candidate applications. Should you not hear back within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this role.
Firmin Recruit are an agency working on behalf our our client
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.