Acorn is currently recruiting for a Weighbridge Operator/Administrator on a permanent basis based in the steelworks in Port Talbot.
The position is in a highly industrial location.
This is a full-time position 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 7am to 4.30pm at an hourly rate of £10.00.
Applicants must have a full driving licence and own transport due to the location of the offices on site. Ideally, you will have worked in either the waste or mining industry although this is not essential.
The candidate would be familiar with weighbridge software, but this is not essential as training will be provided. Applicants must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, excellent attention to detail and respect for the completion and traceability of paperwork. You will be able to work methodically, have good communication, time management and self-managing skills.
Weighbridge duties will include:
* Control of site entry
* Control and completion of site diary
* Daily waste acceptance for sites
* Data entry for all material accepted and dispatched onto PC systems
* Print and issues site forms for site managers
* Input site data on digital systems and publish where required
* Maintain site records – Paper & digital
* Book and coordinate future waste acceptance
* Book / monitor weighbridge service and calibrations
* General weighbridge office housekeeping
* Give site inductions for site
Administration duties will include:
* Answer office/service phones
* Various data recording/entry
* Various data monitoring
* Various data collating for Operations Managers, the Sale Department, and Clients
* Various data publication
* Data investigation at the request of Operations managers
If you feel you have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply with your up-to-date CV!
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.